We accept various types of payment:
If you choose to make a payment by bank transfer in advance, the order will be kept committed and will only be processed once you have received confirmation of the bank's credit on our c / c.
Payment must be made within 3 days of the date on which the order was made.
Upon expiration of this expiration, the order will automatically be canceled.
The order will be processed upon receipt of the confirmation of payment by the bank.
The registration form requires a company’s VAT number to be included pursuant to the following Articles:
- VAT 22% National rate
- VAT EXEMPT pursuant to Art. 8(c) regular exporters (insert reference number of the letter of intent received and registered)
- VAT EXEMPT pursuant to Art. 41 (for the EU)
- VAT EXEMPT pursuant to Art. 8(a) (outside the EU)
- VAT EXEMPT Article 58 (on triangulation)
- VAT EXEMPT Article 2 (on discounts)
For the clients who fall within one these categories and who do not insert their VAT number on the registration form,
the National VAT rate of 22% will be automatically charged on each order.